The Internal Service Department is committed to providing a customer-centric quality of services that are responsive and efficient, which will meet our customer’s expectations and needs. All services performed will focus on high safety standards and services.
Our vision is to manage, maintain, repair, and renovate the City’s facilities; to manage energy usage, and to provide whatever services the City needs to support its mission.
BASE LEVEL SERVICES
The department’s base-level services broadly summarize the department’s activities and are reflective of the services required to meet the City’s Priorities and works in conjunction with the department’s Work Plan.
- 546-HELP was designed to connect citizens with our Customer Service Specialist. Customer Service Specialist provides information and processes City service requests such as potholes, downed street signs, trash collection, or other City requests.
- The Building Maintenance division has centralized the maintenance, preventative maintenance and renovation of all City Building.
- The Facility Maintenance division ensures that City buildings are clean and safe environment for our employees as well as our visitors.
- Internal Services Department assists in planning, design, and construction of all capital improvements related to facility projects.
- Fleet Division conducts preventive maintenance of our heavy equipment and white fleet.
- Internal Services Department manages City’s assets such as tracked property, public facilities, and land.
JP Villarreal || Interim Director of Internal Services
Office Phone: (956) 548-1055 Ext. 2135
Jessica Lino || Administrative Coordinator
Office Phone: (956) 548-1055 Ext. 2010
Homero Montelongo || Building Maintenance Supervisor