3-D Printing Application
Terms of Service
1. The libraries' 3D printers may only be used for lawful purposes.
2. The Brownsville Public Library System reserve the right to refuse any 3D print request for any reason.
3. A charge of $0.15 per gram will be incurred to cover the cost of materials.
Patron will be charged once contacted by the Library and time/price is confirmed.
4. The library allows one print request per patron at a time. Patrons must wait to submit their next request until the first piece has finished printing.
5. Prints taking longer than 10 hours may be moved down on the list to accommodate faster print requests.
6. 3D items not picked up within two weeks after completion shall become property of the Brownsville Public Library System
unless arrangements have been made.
7. If the requesting patron does not pick up the 3D item printed, they are still responsible for the charges of that item
and it will be reflected on their account until paid in full.
8. Only the requesting patron or parent/guardian of the requesting library patron may pick up the item created.
9. 3D printing policies are subject to change without notice at any time.
Brownsville Public Library System abides by the copyright laws of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). These laws govern photocopying or creating other reproductions of copyrighted materials. All patrons who put in an order to the 3D printer must abide by copyright laws, and it is the responsibility of the patron to ensure that all prints are compliant with copyright laws.